|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores, Galaxy beat Fire 1-0
European Football Headlines
- Brazil playing Czechs in March friendly
- Levante complains Barcelona used ineligible player
- Barcelona reaches Copa quarters but could be disqualified
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in the main leagues
- Barcelona faces complaint for using suspended player in Copa
- Qatar, Japan advance in Asian Cup with perfect record
- Chelsea-Arsenal Preview
- Burnley-Watford Preview
- West Ham United-Bournemouth Preview
- Cardiff City-Newcastle United Preview
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (AP) Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in his first MLS start and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday.
Ibrahimovic headed home Ashley Cole's deep diagonal cross in the first minute of first-half stoppage time. The Swedish forward played as a substitute in his first two appearances for the Galaxy (3-2-1). He has three goals in 127 minutes.
Galaxy goalkeeper David Bingham made four saves to preserve his second clean sheet of the season.
The Fire dropped to 1-3-1.
Updated April 14, 2018