|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores, Galaxy beat Fire 1-0
European Football Headlines
- Spanish league says govt tax hike may scare away top players
- Watford-Wolverhampton Preview
- Burnley-Manchester City Preview
- Manchester United-Chelsea Preview
- Tottenham Hotspur-West Ham United Preview
- 2 Russian soccer internationals charged after brawls
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in the main leagues
- French great Henry set for coaching debut with Monaco
- Uruguayan flies 25 hours to score winning goal in Brazil
- UEFA bans Rubin Kazan for 1 year in financial fair play case
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (AP) Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in his first MLS start and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday.
Ibrahimovic headed home Ashley Cole's deep diagonal cross in the first minute of first-half stoppage time. The Swedish forward played as a substitute in his first two appearances for the Galaxy (3-2-1). He has three goals in 127 minutes.
Galaxy goalkeeper David Bingham made four saves to preserve his second clean sheet of the season.
The Fire dropped to 1-3-1.
Updated April 14, 2018