|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores, Galaxy beat Fire 1-0
European Football Headlines
- Real Madrid reports Inter Milan to FIFA over Modric pursuit
- FIFA fines Atletico Madrid for 3rd-party influence
- AC Milan signs Uruguay midfielder Laxalt on deadline day
- Bordeaux suspends coach Gus Poyet for 1 week
- Man City midfielder De Bruyne out for 3 months with injury
- Timbers-Sporting Kansas City Preview
- Toronto brings bit of momentum into San Jose match
- Houston hopes to be dynamos at home vs. RSL
- Chicago tries to put out fire in visit to Montreal
- FC Dallas hopes to end skid against Minnesota
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. (AP) Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored in his first MLS start and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday.
Ibrahimovic headed home Ashley Cole's deep diagonal cross in the first minute of first-half stoppage time. The Swedish forward played as a substitute in his first two appearances for the Galaxy (3-2-1). He has three goals in 127 minutes.
Galaxy goalkeeper David Bingham made four saves to preserve his second clean sheet of the season.
The Fire dropped to 1-3-1.
Updated April 14, 2018